This play is a very effective way to learn!
The only way that anyone can truly understand the amazing clarity, calmness and strength of character that comes when a person or a group develops emotional intelligence is to experience it. All we need do is use EQGrow activities to playfully develop our natural skills and abilities. Here is a sample of some research on the benefits.
It’s simply learning how to:
- Remain calm and focused, especially when the going gets tough
- Access and knowingly use our inner intelligence to use common sense to fix problems
- Not just cope with life’s challenges, but learn and grow with them
- Peacefully resolve our differences and let go of any emotional attachment
- Understand what a feeling or emotion is telling us and to appropriately use the information
- Develop positive beliefs and a proactive mindset
- Access and use all of our potential and be in the “zone” at will
Developing emotional intelligence and resilience prepares us to:
- Calmly focus and apply ourselves when faced with any challenge
- Use our inner intelligence to master any subject or challenge quickly
- To approach any task with clear intent and a “just do it” attitude
- To be more discerning and mindful of the consequences of our choices
- To be trusting and to be trusted
- Enjoy living with peace of mind and strength of character
- Adopt a proactive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Have the resilience to bounce back when we fall
- Understand how our belief system can either limit or free us
- Be responsible with the influence we have on others, which is more than most people know
- Create environmsafe, peaceful and vibrant
It’s not about how smart you are, it about how you are smart!